I’m back, and ready to give you the scoop on the soups each day!
- *Fair Trade Happy Hours – FREE Fair Trade coffee or tea. Bring your own mug to all participating UBC Food Services locations (except for Tim Hortons, and Triple O’s), time to be announced. Check back here for daily posting of Happy Hours.
- Scavenger Hunt – Find all the Fair Trade Treasures on campus and enter for a chance to win a Fair Trade Gift Basket. Hunt ends Friday, drop entries at the UBC Bookstore drop box by 5pm.
Monday, March 5:
- Fair Trade Flash Mob – We invite you to join the Mob, for more information visit the Fair Trade Flash Mob Facebook Page
- Scavenger Hunt Kick Off – Pick up the Official FT Scavenger Hunt list at any UBC Food Services Location or UBC Bookstore
- Ethical Bean Coffee Tasting at Place Vanier Common Block – 9am
Tuesday, March 6
- Milano Coffee Roaster Coffee Cupping at Ike’s Cafe – Irving K. Barber Learning Centre – 11am
Wednesday, March 7:
- Main Event: Fair Trade Fair — Meet with Fair Trade Vancouver, Fair Trade vendors, products, samples & information – 11:30am – 2pm, at UBC Bookstore Plaza
- Lunch & Learn — What is Fair Trade? – noon, inside the UBC Bookstore presented by Fair Trade Vancouver and Engineers Without Borders
Thursday, March 8:
- Fair Trade Fun Run – 12:45pm – 1:15pm (500meter of Fair Trade Fun!)
- Sign in at 12:45pm, at Main Mall and Agricultural Road, in front of Triple O’s
- Steaz iced tea, Fair Trade Bananas and Chocolate
- Fun Run sponsored by Student Recreation – The Department of Athletics
Friday, March 9:
- Deadline for Scavenger Hunt Entries – Drop box at the UBC Bookstore
Now for the soups,
Cream of Fresh Broccoli